Unless otherwise noted, newspapers, magazines and web publishers are free to republish Citiscope stories and graphics (but not photos) without a fee. All we ask is that you follow a few rules:
- All stories and graphics must be attributed to Citiscope
- Bylines should read: “Author name, Citiscope”
- Citiscope material may not be edited or changed, except for style reasons or to shorten for length
- Any use online must include a link back to Citiscope.org
- Any use of Citiscope material in print or online must include the following statement: “Citiscope is a nonprofit news outlet that covers innovations in cities around the world. More at Citiscope. org.”
- Please email the story or an image of the story to cswope [at] citiscope. org.
- Citiscope material may not be republished wholesale or automatically without permission. Stories must be individually selected for republishing. No robots scraping our stories.
- You may not sell our material separately
- If publishing our story online, you must include the following snippet of tracking code anywhere in the html of the story in your content management system. The code will be invisible to readers and harmless to your CMS but will help us understand how many people are reading our stories:
Please direct any questions to managing editor Christopher Swope at cswope [at] citiscope. org.
Logos for print and online are available if you would like to use them.