Citiscope is a place for the world’s urban leaders — mayors, councils, business, civic, neighborhood and independent observers — to exchange ideas and learn from each other. Comments on stories are most welcome. Participants must first sign in to Disqus. (Not registered? It’s easy: Sign up here or connect with a social media account.) We ask that you use your real first and last names and say what city you’re from.
Comments that do not follow Citiscope’s community rules below will be removed at the discretion of Citiscope’s editors.
- Comments must not be threatening, harassing, defamatory, or contain libelous material.
- Comments must not contain vulgar or offensive content.
- Comments must not contain offers to sell or buy any product or service.
- Comments must not infringe upon copyrighted material.
- Any comment that appears to be spam will be deleted. Spam includes advertising or soliciting web traffic for other websites or related print content.